Currently, the Activities Council is comprised of:
|Academic Societies Officer||Raluca-Ioana Vintilescu|
|Arts and Performance Activities Officer||Tereza Wolf|
|Cultural Activities Officer||Kausara Sanni|
|Faith Activities Officer||Lenrick Greaves|
|Political and Campaigning Activities Officer||Megan Robertson|
|RAG Chair||Muyambo Kasweshi|
|Special Interest Activities Officer||Jake Ruggier|
|Sports Officer||Vedangi Kulkarni|
The full council will be announced after the By-Election on Friday 10th November.
The Activities Council acts as a voice for students engaged in extra-curricular activities, promoting the inclusion of hard-to-reach students and bringing SUBU and the wider community closer together.
1) To be a collaborative representative voice for students involved in student activities
2) To vote on ideas that will form policy and direction to SUBU activities
3) To run campaigns to support better involvement in extra-curricular activities
4) To engage students to take a stronger role in the University and wider Bournemouth communities
* Student Council Meetings will be held a minimum of once every three weeks