Your Housing Fair 2019
Tue 19 November 2019 10:00-15:00
Yes, you need to start thinking about your accommodation for next year, NOW!
This year's Housing Fair will take place on Tuesday 19th November from 10am until 3pm at the Student Centre.
GET READY TO GAIN CONFIDENCE IN RENTING
- Lettings BU will be on hand to offer advice and showcase available properties.
- SUBU Advice will be offering FREE contract checks and of course they will be there to squash any worries you may have.
- Find all about what bills you can expect from water and sewage to electricity and gas. We will also be talking you through the letting process, deposits and contracts.
- Want to stay in Halls? Find out how at Your Housing Fair!
- SUBU Welfare will be on hand to offer any advice about staying healthy in a student house and keeping your 'Roomie' relationships strong.
- Plants, posters and pre-loved goods will also be on sale to kit out your current uni rooms!
Click Interested for more informations and updates on the event! Find this event on Facebook
Who will be there?
- BCP Council (Waste & Recycling Team)
- Wessex Water
- SUBU Advice
- Community Wardens