About this Event
Enjoy a day out to Studland Bay to see breathtaking scenery, a day of activities, dunes and a walk to Old Harry's Rocks.
• Meet at 9am promptly to take the coach from The Old Fire Station in Lansdowne to Studland Bay.
• You will be distanced on the coach from others who are not from the same flat as yourself and required to wear face masks for the journey (approximately 40 minutes away).
• Enjoy a fun day walking around the sandy hills and shores.
• Admire the lovely views and picturesque landscapes - picture time!
• Embark on a guided tour through the Studland Dunes.
• Show off your skills as we go sandboarding through the dunes.
• Walk to Old Harry's Rocks, one of the most famous landmarks in Dorset.
• Get to know other people from the other halls of residence.