Mental Health First Aid Training for Clubs & Societies Committee Members
22nd March- 24th March 5pm-7pm each day
This course will provide you with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions and the skills to start a conversation surrounding mental health with your peers and your club/ society members. You will also learn about the first aid action plan for mental health and know how to implement a positive mental health culture in your club/ society.
• Study the course via distance learning
• A combination of self-study and webinars
• Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor
• Distance learning resources included
• Assessed via a professional discussion
• Awarded with a qualification in Mental Health First Aid Training valid for 3 years
The course will be run online with a 2 hour webinar each day for 3 days. 22nd March- 24th March. 5pm-7pm each day.
This course has been discounted by SUBU for committee members and will cost £10 per person.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE