WOMEN AND PEOPLE OF COLOUR ARE OFTEN THE MOST AFFECTED BY CLIMATE CHANGE, BUT ARE THE LAST TO BE CONSULTED. WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS AND CONCERNS TO HELP CREATE A FEMINIST GREEN NEW DEAL MANIFESTO, WHICH WILL BE LAUNCHED AT THE COP26 GLASGOW CLIMATE TALKS.
Join this free participatory online workshop, hosted by the Women's Environmental Network to ensure women, people of colour and marginalised voices are included in UK climate policy and Covid-19 green recovery plans.
During the workshop, you will:
• Learn about the Feminist Green New Deal
• Share your thoughts, ideas and concerns
• Help create the Feminist Green New Deal Manifesto
• Opportunity to feature in Feminist Green New Deal film
• Opportunity to attend COP26 Glasgow Climate Talks.
• Receive a certificate of attendance
To find out full details and register your place, please head to Eventbrite.