Find out all this year's winners!
Wednesday 1 May saw the 2019 Community Awards held at SUBU.
Celebrating the hard work of Bournemouth University students to improve their local and global community, the ceremony was well-attended and a laidback look back at this year's achievements.
The winners were as follows:
- Community Project of the Year: Haseeb Qureshi
- Community Warden of the Year: Demi Sweeney
- Greenest Member of SUBU/BU Staff: Joseph Dixon
- Most Sustainable Event: ResLife Bake Sale
- Most Sustainable Student: Jake Hill
- Sustainable Development Goals Photo Competition: Jack Kemp
- Sustainable Student Project of the Year: The Green Loop
- Volunteer Leader of the Year: Harvie Hudson
- Volunteers of the Year: Becky & Vicky McCarthy
- Community Project of the Year: Hope for Food
- Community Warden of the Year: Mira Obersteiner
- Greenest Member of SUBU/BU Staff: Gillian Lewis, Neil Smith
- Most Sustainable Event: Sophie Harris
- Most Sustainable Student: Albany Smith, Ecem Ince, Joseph Dixon, Josh Parker, Phoebe Voysey
- Volunteer Leader of the Year: Amy Manning, Haseeb Qureshi, Iyesha Turay, Jack Kemp, Lauryn Jones, Luke Adcock
- Volunteer of the Year: Amber Fielder, Haseeb Qureshi, Lucy Lewis
Find out more about the SUBU Community Awards.