Personal development is an every day practice. It entails looking at constantly growing in all areas of your life to achieve your truest potential and have a better quality of life. Our society addresses all the 5 main aspects of personal development: mental, physical, spiritual, social and emotional. In order to achieve this, we will provide a space and guidance for people of all levels. Also, we are creating an open and interactive community so everyone can contribute ideas and actions to help inspire others on their journeys.
Membership for the club this year is £3. Please refer to the activities description to see what’s covered with the membership.
- Meditation and Sanga (reflective conversation) (bi-monthly)*Discounted price*
- Regular silent meditation to give the mind a break in your everyday inner noise (Daily) *included*
- Philosophical discussions, in order to understand different concepts discussed in a logical way (1-2x a month) *donation based*
- Men’s and Women’s circle (bi-monthly support groups) *Discounted price (men’s) and donation based (women’s)*
- Personal Development workshops (weekly)*discounted price* - Dancing and Kirtan (weekly) *donation based* - Documentaries and discussions (monthly) *included with snacks*
- Alternative social events (sporadically) *included, depending on the event*
Come to the taster session to find out final dates and times
- Meditation and Sanga (reflective conversation) Talbot Campus bi-monthly *Check updates*
- Regular silent meditation to give the mind a break in your everyday inner noise. Please refer to the Facebook group above, where we have set up a specific post solely to meet up for daily meditations.
Option 1: Talbot House (Chaplaincy)
Option 2: Where ever you are.
- Philosophical discussions, in order to understand different concepts discussed in a logical way Every 3rd Wednesday of the month. TBC.
- Men’s and Women’s circle Talbot Campus bi-monthly *Check updates*
- Personal Development workshops Talbot Campus weekly *Check updates*
- Dancing and Kirtan Kirtan: Every Tuesday Dancing: TBC
- Documentaries and discussions (monthly) *included with snacks* Talbot Campus monthly *Check updates*
?- Alternative social events Depending on the event
President: Alejandra Carreno Garzon
Communications/Secretary: Teresa Fidalgo
Treasurer: Jevgenija Zhukova
Heath & Safety: Laura Brown
Equipment/Events: Juan Ramirez