Why Join Us?
1) Flexible training times around your availability
2) Great Team Atmosphere
3) A unique, exhilarating sport which is suitable for all abilities
What do we do?
Bournemouth University Polo Club is a friendly society aiming to make Polo as accessible and affordable as possible!
We offer players:
- Weekly lessons booked around your availability!
- Socials varying from nights out to paint balling to movie nights based around what you guys want!
- An annual Christmas dinner party!
- Intensive training days at top quality clubs often including mini tournaments!
- Inter-University Chukkas and tournaments!
- National SUPA tournaments! Polo trips to watch high goal polo!
- Polo Holiday abroad (often to finish off the year!)
- Rules Night to develop your knowledge of play!
- Opportunities to volunteer and raise money for the club and charities!
We cater for all abilities and therefore, previous riding experience is preferable but not at all necessary as long as you have the drive and motivation to learn!
This year we are also offering 2 types of membership:
Playing Membership - £30 - This entitles you to full access to what the club offers including everything in the 'Social Membership' and the ability to train and compete in competitions.
Social Membership - £5 - This entitles you to attend all of our socials and to support our teams at matches and tournaments.
Drop us an email or Facebook message and then hit the 'JOIN THIS GROUP' button on the left!
Join us on Facebook!
Drop us an email!
Visit our new website!
Follow us on Instagram @bu_polo!
Winter and Summer SUPA Nationals, Bournemouth Bengals Charity Tournament, Weekly Training lessons, Tequila Cup, Annual Christmas Dinner
When and Where?
Varied Times and Venues around player availability
Meet the Committee
President: Sarah Morris
Communications: Matthew Doherty
Treasurer: Callum Dodd
Health & Safety: Florence Atherton
Equipment & Events: Alina Green