This opportunity takes place between 22 Feb 2021 and 31 May 2021.
To contribute to the success of the Income Generation Strategy and the uptake of services of Dorset Mind by undertaking key tasks of marketing, awareness raising, and increasing Dorset’s online and social media presence.
To contribute to the success of the Income Generation Strategy and the uptake of services of Dorset Mind by undertaking key tasks of marketing, awareness raising, and increasing Dorset’s online and social media presence which involves:
- Raising mental health awareness
- Promoting Dorset Mind’s services, fundraising and partnership opportunities, achievements & events, volunteer and job opportunities and ambassador programme
- Assisting in managing multi-media platform marketing campaigns
- Helping keep content fresh and relevant on website
For more information, please head to our website for full role description and application form: https://dorsetmind.uk/jobs/volunteer-marketing-social-media-assistant/
Benefits to self
An opportunity to gain great experience in the field of marketing and fundraising.
Benefits to others
Help promote mental health.
• Dorset Mind induction
• Mental health awareness training
• Role specific training
• Regular supervision provided
- Areas of InterestBusiness and Management, Campaigning, Children and Young People, Creative and Design, Film and Technology, Fundraising, Health and Social Care, IT and Digital, LGBTQ+, Marketing, Mental Health, People, Social Media and Communications, Virtual Volunteering, Wellbeing
- Skills I Offer/Wish to DevelopAdministration/Office Skills, Advice and Support, Data Analysis, Communication and Chatting, Creativity and Design, Fundraising, General Help, Information Technology, Marketing, Media and Communications, Organising, Project Research, Virtual Volunteering
- FacultyBournemouth University Business School, Health & Social Sciences, Media & Communication
- Sustainable Development GoalsGood Health and Well-being