About this Event
(NB: Reslife events are only available for residents of BU managed halls of residence)
Whether you are an avid runner or a complete newbie, improve both your fitness and meet new people by taking part in a scenic run along the beach, from Bournemouth pier to Boscombe pier.
• Meet at Bournemouth pier to take part in a fun group run to improve your fitness and meet new people.
• The run is suitable for runners of all levels so don’t hesitate to get involved.
• Take in beautiful views of Bournemouth beach while also staying active.
• Meet new people with similar interests to yourself from other halls.
Meet at Bournemouth pier- Pier Approach, Bournemouth BH2 5AA
• If you are on foot, it is around a 20-minute walk from Lansdowne campus to Bournemouth pier.
• Alternatively, you can catch the M1, M2, 16, or 17 bus from Holdenhurst Road bus stop (outside Christopher Creeke) into Bournemouth town centre for free with your UniBus pass, which will take around 5 minutes.