This opportunity takes place between 29 Mar 2021 and 28 May 2021. Closing date for applications is 25 May.
To support the Events and Fundraising Coordinator with events administration. Everything from scheduling our presence at events, organising volunteers to attend, design the stand to the specific event audience, completing booking forms and risk assessments.
To be the main point of contact for our volunteers when scheduling events and keep up to date records of all upcoming events and details on SharePoint.
You will be required to step in with administration as and when needed to prepare, research and support the Events & Fundraising Coordinator to create successful and profitable opportunities.
A great opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your CV.
Benefits to self
Learn new skills
Benefits to others
Supporting the mission of Dorset Mind
Raising awareness about mental health
Remote Working and Office Based, Bournemouth
Online training, including the topics below:
• Mental Health Awareness
• Suicide Prevention
• Data Security Awareness
• Equality and Diversity and Human Rights
• Health and Safety for Volunteers
• Ongoing support from a knowledgeable and supportive Fundraising & Events team
• Regular social events (currently virtual) with other volunteers so you can compare and share your experiences; and feel a part of our movement.
• Email updates with upcoming volunteering opportunit
- Areas of InterestEvents and Festivals, Health and Social Care, Mental Health, People, Social Media and Communications, Wellbeing
- Skills I Offer/Wish to DevelopAdministration/Office Skills, Communication and Chatting, Events and Stewarding, Marketing, Media and Communications, Organising, Retail and Charity Shops
- FacultyBournemouth University Business School, Health & Social Sciences, Media & Communication, Science & Technology
- Sustainable Development GoalsGood Health and Well-being, Life on Land