Challenge Leader's work with Endeavours Adventures on a mission to make adventure a global force for good by building a team of adventurers who will take on a challenge of a lifetime for charity.
As a challenge leader for a bucket-list adventure, you will be offered at least 3 Challenge Leader Trainings covering a wide range of skills, from perfecting your sales pitch to creating social media marketing content to event organisation. After these leaderships trainings you will be fully equipped with the skills and knowledge to recruit your very own team for your charity challenge, via a mixture of in-person promotion (e.g. flyering at fresher’s fairs) and online promotion (e.g. running the challenge Instagram account).
After recruiting your amazing team, you will support them with their fundraising by organising a couple of group fundraisers throughout the year, as well as facilitating team bonding by organising a few socials too. Collectively, you and your team will raise thousands of pounds for charity and raise widespread awareness of this vital cause, before heading off on your bucket-list adventure!
You will be supported via regular 121’s from beginning to end by your EA Challenge Account Manager, who will always be on hand to answer any questions, suggest ideas, provide necessary materials and share the workload, if need be.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- TEAM RECRUITMENT: Recruit a team for your EA charity challenge supported by your EA Challenge Account Manager, both in-person (e.g. fresher’s fairs) and online (e.g. Instagram).
- FUNDRAISING SUPPORT: Organise a couple of group fundraisers throughout the year.
- TEAM BONDING: Organise a few group socials before your challenge.
- LIASING: Be the crucial communication link between EA, the challenge team and the university.
Who Is This For?
- Travellers, adventurers & explorers (whether a seasoned pro, or you’re just finding your inner explorer)
- Go-getters, ambitious & motivated individuals
- Change-makers, philanthropists & activists
- Development, skill & CV builders
Benefits to self
Tick off a bucket-list adventure at a discounted price with your very own discount.
x discount codes for your friends.
LEADERSHIP TRAINING & BOOST YOUR CV
UK training & Fundraising, Challenge in Peru
You will be supported via regular 121’s from beginning to end by your Challenge Account Manager, who will always be on hand to answer any questions, suggest ideas, provide necessary materials and share the workload, if need be
Dependent on Challenge