Jurassic Coast Tour
Sat 05 October 2019 08:40-18:00
Full Day Tour – Visiting the famous Isle of Purbeck and the Jurassic Coast!
Fancy some easy likes on Instagram? We will guarantee a few (especially if you tag us @sububournemouth)
- Amazing backdrop
- The sea breeze to give you hair the perfect outdoor messy look
- Embrace the active look
The tour will take you around: Old Harry Rocks, Durlston Country Park, Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door.
- We will catch an early morning ferry across to the Isle of Purbeck. Stop to glance over the Old Harry Rocks, the starting point of the Jurassic Coast and take in breathtaking views across Poole Harbour and towards Brownsea Island.
- By mid morning we arrive at Durlston Country Park. Here we visit the Jurassic Coast visitor centre housed in the recently refurbished Durlston Castle. There’s time for a morning coffee stop overlooking the famous Great Globe and a chance to take the cliff top walk along to Tilly Whim Caves and the Anvil Point Lighthouse.
- Take lunch in the village of Corfe Castle, dominated by the ruins that give it its name. Entrance to the castle itself not included
- After lunch take a gentle drive along the coast taking in more stunning scenery as we head for an afternoon at Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door.
- Lulworth Cove has a number of pubs, cafes and tea rooms where there is plenty of time to relax and refresh.
||Return to Bmth
Find out more here and watch our last year video!