BU Scuba - Y-40, Venice
Fri 08 Mar 2019 10:00 - Mon 11 Mar 2019 10:01
Ever fancied diving in the deepest swimming pool in the world? Or just want to have a long weekend in Venice?
We are planning to visit Y-40, just outside of Venice this year. At over 40m deep, this geothermally heated pool has been dug into the side of a hill in Italy for us to enjoy!
• Return transport to the airport from BU
• Return flights to Venice
• 3x Nights in a central Venice Hotel
• Return Transport from Venice to Y-40 (Dover ticket only)
• 2x Dives at Y-40 including Lunch* (Diver ticket only)
Tickets will be available for sale on the SUBU website shortly.
Minimum number of people required: 8
Maximum number of people: 12
* Please note, to dive at Y-40, at a minimum you must have an Advanced Open Water qualification (30m) or equivalent. Please get in contact if you are unsure.