Book An Appointment

Finding Your House

How To Complain

Moving In

Moving Out

Registration Form

Resolving Issues

Rights & Responibilties



You may be living with people you don't know, have to budget finances to pay rent and bills and negotiate with landlords and letting agents. Whether you are a seasoned renter or new to the renting game, SUBU Advice is here to help.

We can help you by:

  • Checking your housing agreement/contract to ensure it is fair and legal and you understand it
  • Giving information and advice on:
  • how to find accommodation
  • things to do when you move in and out
  • housemate disputes
  • landlord disputes
  • reporting repairs
  • utility bills
  • rent/mortgage arrears
  • taking legal action

We will give you the tools you need to resolve your issue and, where appropriate, we can act on your behalf when you provide written consent for us to do so.

One great tool is the SUBU Student Survival Guide. View below!





Download here!


Marks Out of Tenancy!

Want to let others know what you thought about your student digs? Perhaps you had a particular experience with a landlord or letting agent and you want to make other students aware.

You can leave feedback on the Marks Out of Tenancy website!