Our Shop and Admissions Volunteers always have a smile on their face and have customers' needs at the heart of everything they do.
As the first point of contact for visitors coming into the Castle, you’ll give each visitor a warm and friendly welcome, as well as let them know how to make the most out of their visit.
Shop and Admissions Volunteers are multi-tasking superstars who can brighten up even the rainiest day!
Most of our shifts are split into half days but you can do a full day if you prefer.
Morning shift - 10:00 - 13:00
Afternoon shift 13:00 - 16:00
(Shift times can change during winter months due to the clocks changing)
Skills and Qualification Required
• Friendly out-going nature
• Competent in using digital tills (training and support will be provided)
• Good communication skills
Induction, Training and Support Provided
• A full site induction and training will be provided
• Additional training in other areas of interest in the Castle
• Ongoing training for all volunteers as required
Smart casual (no jeans, clothing with bold sloguns or trainers please)